JOINT DYNAMICS AT HONG KONG GOLF & TENNIS ACADEMY
Joint Dynamics is Hong Kong’s first multidisciplinary studio that provides a fully customised, results-driven combination of personal training and sports therapy. Their multi-faceted training philosophy focuses on four main aspects –- movement, strength and conditioning, general fitness and analytical testing – that all complement one another, alongside supporting the specialised golf, tennis and swim programmes available at HKGTA, and building and improving our patrons’ overall health and fitness.
Joint Dynamic's Goals
1. Helping Patrons achieve their fitness goals, from enhancing agility, mobility, strength and resilience to losing weight, training for a specific sporting event or simply improving and maintaining your general health and well-being.
2. Sports therapy sessions act as a bridge between personal training and physical maintenance, offering detailed advice and bespoke recommendations to support clients’ fitness journeys. Others include a wide range of sports massages, rehabilitation treatment for injury recovery, pain management and in-person assistance on the court, course or elsewhere!
Our HKGTA training packages also feature complimentary reciprocal access to Joint Dynamics’ Quarry Bay and Central studios, so patrons purchasing these can enjoy full use of each of their venue's fantastic fitness facilities and testing equipment too.
Health and Fitness
• Non-threatening environment
• Tailor-made goals and health solutions
• Functional fitness-based emphasis on 'Intelligent movement'
• Mobility and stability experts
• We cover the spectrum of 'special populations' to 'elite high performance'.
• 6-65+ age group
Clinical services include
• We treat privately (in-room or gym) for an hour.
• 'Team' treatment from all of the experts.
• Hands-on machines off
• Full supported rehabilitation experts and programs
• Client/company matched to the most appropriate team member
• Pre-event and recovery sports massage/soft tissue treatment.
• Pre and post natal massage
• Active Release Technique (ART)
• Active Isolated Stretch (AIS)
• Trigger point
• Active Range Conditioning (ARC)